Filing Cabinet of the Damned

Friday, February 24, 2006

Write Your Own Caption, I Dare You

Sometimes the imagery is unconscious, and therefore hilarious.

Sometimes the imagery is conscious, and therefore even more hilarious.

I most sincerely hope this is an example of the latter.


Wow. All I can say is wow.

So many jokes leap to mind...oh my...so many...the snake and the trousers...the spilling cup of liquid...the spread legs...the woman looking on in shock and horror...wow...

Man. What caption should we give this panel?

(Note the clever application of my krazy mad graphics design skillz, using the "spraypaint" function to obscure background noise in the panel. Hell to the yeah!)

A better cropping job on the picture, a good caption, and this could be a top-selling "Successories" poster.

4 Comments:

  • How could this be worse? If the snake had eaten a full tub of yogurt, got sick, and was vomiting it back up.

    By Blogger Jake, at 5:15 PM  

  • "I can't believe I ate the whole thing."

    Always a winner...

    By Blogger Dean Dad, at 4:00 PM  

  • how about "is that a snake wending its way out of my trousers, or am i just...."

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:43 PM  

  • "One lousy apple is all I gave them, and now the whole Garden of Eden hates me."

    By Blogger Disintegrating Clone, at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home