Filing Cabinet of the Damned

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Googled Into Greatness

I use an internet tool to see how people find this site. Most come from the Comic Weblog update site, Mike Sterling's Progressive Ruin, Neilalien, or Confessions of a Community College Dean.

Some arrive via Google search.

As I am both vain and curious, I dug around to see what search terms lead folks to this page.

Thus did I learn something. Something beautiful.

Filing Cabinet of the Damned is Google's #2 result for the words flatulent guys.

To quote the great philosopher, statesman, and man of letters, Ali G: "Booyakasha!"

--------------------------
Edited to add: Okay, I just found some more interesting search terms that led here.

onomatopoeia - The Remains of The Day by Kazuo

what does brimstone smell like

real zombie stories


types of slurpee

You gotta love the Internet.

1 Comments:

  • This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

    By Anonymous Buy Generic Prandin, at 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home