Filing Cabinet of the Damned

Friday, October 21, 2005

The Miracle of the Internet

E-mail correspondance with my friend in Iraq is sporadic. If I haven’t heard from him in a while, I find myself checking the Iraq Coalition Casualties website and searching for his name. I've done it at least a dozen times this year.

Nothing yet.

Gotta love that internet.

Between the time I enter his name and the site returns its results, a mixture of fear, dread, impatience, and gratitude for the site all rush through my head with such speed they blur into a distinct sensation.

The miracle of modern technology.

1 Comments:

  • i'll leave one just cause you made it so easy...ah yes the internet, once known as information super highway...people actually had to get their work done in the past, but then typing five copies of something took longer than it does now, so we have more time and can enjoy all the crap out there!
    crazee peep

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home